Saturday, August 3, 2013

Closing the gap!


First post!


Woo-hoo!


Well if your reading this, thank you and welcome. I realized I needed an output on creative works but also something to help me continue working. Many nights have come and passed where I said I would work on x project and instead I wasted the night away.


Now I will have something to give me a small little push.


The other reason I started this is that many people say they like looking at blogs and seeing the growth of an artist and see their personality before calling them for an interview, which actually leads me to the third and the biggest reason.


GROWTH. It took me a long time to see it in my fine arts, but slowly and surely I have seen and noticed that my skills have improved and the speed at which I work is improving. Always improving.


There is still PLENTY of growth to go through, primary in my animation and of course in my fine arts. So eyt again, welcome. This is my journey. This is my story. Feel free to chime in at anytime with feedback, critiques, advice or if ever - questions.


Having said that I wanted to post a quote that I read anytime I find my work uninspirational or need motivation to NOT give up.


If your here to join me, if you have a journey of your own, don't give up. Lets not be one of those that did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment