Sunday, August 18, 2013

Finding Inspiration: Part Two of People & Nature

Sorry for the delay, but life happened. Glad you're still here.


Now where were we...


Humans (Part II):



Humans. Your fellow man. As mentioned in the last post, you never know who you will meet in a random location. Everyone has a great story and it might tie in to your life and your experiences. People are an endless source of great inspiration, no matter how big or small their name, title or salary is. So below I have included some inspirational videos from your fellow human beings who have said something that is worth listening to. They can say all of this better than I could ever write, so I'm saving you from torture.











I really don't care for pop culture stuff but I was thoroughly impressed by him. It's nice to see Hollywood actors when they wake up and say something.




To be Continued...


To artists out there reading this: I will post more creatively inspiring things in the future but first I need to get those of you feeling burnt out to get up off your arse. :) 



[ A Glance Back:


This whole segment on finding inspiration took a wide right turn that I did not intend on taking. When searching for 'cool' things to post and pass along to my fellow 'I'm-destined-to-failure' graduates and artists alike, I kept stumbling on more and more thought provoking and stimulating videos. No, not those kinds of videos.


This segment has turned more into inspiring people to ASPIRE, versus finding cool shit online that will get your creative mind rolling. Just note that kind of stuff will come later when I have run out of videos and inspirational pieces to post. I realized I am posting things DIRECTLY for you guys who do feel like you will fail outside of college, or the artists who like myself feel very mediocre compared to our classmates; you know, the ones who can create such beautiful pieces with such ease. 


Getting people inspired to KEEP GOING is what this is. Not giving up on your dream for the sake of your parents or how you are viewed by society. It's not about how much money you make or how respectable your title is. You don't give up to settle for these things if you know deep deep down you were meant for something else. You know that one little piece of hope and passion keeps rising up no matter how much you suppress it. You can ignore it and justify its existence on a childish dream but it will continue to stay a CHILDISH DREAM if you treat it so.]

No comments:

Post a Comment