Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Photoshop Files: Still Life - Part 3

Hey guys! Not too much action going on with ridiculous days at work that bore me down and today being day one of school. Oh joy. No it can be fun actually but I have a few hurdles to jump before I can enjoy school again but that is a rant I don't need to share with the world.

Painting!

Heres the breakdowns on creating the bottles!


Bottle one where we pick off from...



Rough Paint in for color scheme, again I went ahead and did NOT use my original rough paint, I couldn't use it as a good enough jumping point, plus I forgot to use my layers! (I'm used to one layer paintings).

Start adding dimensions, top and side reflections



Highlights (I got too detailed, but I loved the results)



Adding shadows and light reflections and also a background to the silver bottle, the refraction from the chefs coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment