Saturday, November 9, 2013

Art Studies - Effects

This semester I'm taking Intro to Effects Animation and its been a fun ride so far. A little more than half way through.
I realized the growth that's come along and I'm stoked to show you what's been going on over here. I'm wrapping up my splash animation but here are some sketches over the past two months we've studied.











Yeah some of these are NOT spectacular. But this blog is about growth and I want everyone to see it, crappy drawings or not (but trust me the really horrid ones will never be shown). I intend on revisiting these animations and studies so I want to show the 'then' and in a few months time I'll show the 'now'.

I'd like to say I've been busy making more artwork but I've been struggling getting my creative juices going. Work and school lectures have been more stress than I had anticipated and can't help but want to sleep when I get home.


I'm not as energetic as I used to be...



But worry not, I feel that drag slipping off and I am ready to go again. CTN is around the corner and I'm excited to begin mixing in with artists again; I'm positive that like last year it'll feed my inspiration for the next 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment