Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Growing Pains

Sigh - this is a horrible track record for my drawing month. Rest assured faithful readers the drawings haven't stopped but I have just been computer-less for the better half of 2 days. The reason is quite exciting. I bought a new case and cooling unit for my computer. It just couldn't keep up.

The old computer was CONSTANTLY loud. No matter if I was animating, playing a game, or writing a word document. I couldn't handle it anymore. Also it overheated frequently - notably during animation renders which of course is a pretty big blow to animation major. Betrayal almost. Only cause I built this rig myself.


Well - issues aside I finally got it up and running! Time to play catch up for school. Drawings will be uploaded tomorrow! Days 5-8. Thank you for reading. Also I'm going to take my professors advice and start offering tips for other people struggling with the things I Struggle with. :)

I could definitely use tips if any of you have any.


Old fan versus the new one. Umm.. what?


No comments:

Post a Comment